EASYCare Patio and Deck Cleaner – Concentrate 1Lt & 3ltr Ready to use
Used by Professionals, EASY Patio & Deck Cleaner is a professional grade concentrate that is a fast & effective way of removing heavy build-up of the most stubborn dirt and grime from paving, driveways and decking. But its uses do not end there – it will also effectively clean fences, sheds and other concrete, stone and wood items, such as ornaments and garden structures. Our 1L concentrate bottle makes up to 25 litres of product, cleaning up to 140sq metres – meaning less packaging, less space and better performance.
It can be used as a stand-alone product, simply applying it to the dirty surface as per the instructions or it can be used as an additive cleaner for use with a pressure washer.
Like its sister product, EASY Algae Remover, it continues to work for months after application – the surface looks better a few weeks after it has been used than when it was first applied!
1 Litre Super Concentrate bottle – up to 140 sqm
3 Litre Ready to use – covers up to 18sqm
Coverage depends on the porosity and texture of the surface. If the surface is particularly porous and/or uneven, more liquid will be required.
Features & Benefits
- A professional strength cleaner to remove the build-up of dirt and grime from patios and decking as well as most exterior hard surfaces.
- An active blend of surfactants and activators, to give superior performance. Can be used on marble, limestone, sandstone and granite.
- Fast and effective
- Contains no acid
- Easy to use
- Safe on all natural stone and concrete
- Keeps working for up to 12 months.
ALWAYS TEST A SMALL HIDDEN AREA BEFORE USE
- Remove loose dirt, moss & other debris from the surface prior to treating.
- Keep children & pets/animals away from cleaning process is complete and surface is dry.
- Ideal operating temperature between 10 degrees Celsius and 20 degrees Celsius.
As a guide ensure the surface is cool to touch.
- Do not apply in damp/wet conditions or if rain is expected within 24 hours of application.
- Do not apply during frost or when temperature is below 5 degrees Celsius. When used in cooler temperatures effectiveness may be reduced and longer cleaning time may be required.
- Do not apply in direct sunlight.
- Clean tools and other equipment with warm soapy water immediately after use.
SHAKE WELL FOR 30 SECONDS BEFORE EACH USE
- Apply using a spray, watering can or brush, to a dry surface at a rate of 4 – 5 metres squared per litre of mixed product. Depending on porosity of material or may be required. Dilution rate:
Dilute 2 doses (200ml) for light contamination in 5 litres of water.
Dilute 4 – 5 doses (400-500ml) for heavy contamination in 5 litres of water.
- Ensure heavily contaminated areas are saturated with product.
- Scrub well with a stiff brush.
- Leave for 20 to 30 minutes, do not allow it to dry out.
- Clean with a stiff brush and running water or for best results use a power washer.
For stubborn areas of lichen, we recommend using our EASY Black Spot Remover, it kills the lichen spores and enables the Black Spot to be pressure washed away.