The Anchor Fast Devon Picnic Bench offers a relaxing break from life. The light colouring of the wood pops in the garden space, providing a peaceful image. The functionality of the bench is fantastic. You can set up a picnic or use it as a way to calm down and enjoy the garden.
The packaging comes ready for building. It will take a short time to do this and to get everything up. The built bench will last for several years, at least 10 years easily, without any issues arising. It is a reliable bench made locally from high quality materials and from the best manufacturer.
Also available in multiple packs at a discount if more than one is required and a 1.8m version.
The NEW Devon range is manufactured in FSC sourced timber in Yorkshire. Its pressure treated wood gives an expected product life for 10 years, it is flat packed for easy home assembly and is a durable quality product.
- Rustic look tanalised pine
- Pressure treated for extended life
- British made, production in Yorkshire
- Manufactured from slow grown pine ensuring strength & durability
- FSC Certified – Environmentally friendly from sustainable, renewable sources
- Commercial/contract quality
- Solvent free
- Strong robust & easy to build
W: 1500mm | D: 1360mm | H: 695mm
Weight (approx.): 32kg
The 1.5m picnic bench does not have folding seat, this is only available on the 1.8m version