New this season to our range of arches, the Appleton is simply a high quality top end arch. The sides and top are ideal to grow climbers along. Very sturdy and free standing.
Putting together the wooden arch is easy. The packaging ensures that you can have it in one piece very quickly. Once you have it assembled, it will last year’s thanks to the high quality materials and the manufacturing, allowing your garden to always look its best.
The NEW Woodshaw range is manufactured in FSC sourced timber in Yorkshire. Its pressure treated wood gives an expected product life for at least 20 years, it is flat packed for easy home assembly and is a durable high quality premium product.
- 20 Year anti-rot guarantee
- Rustic look tanalised pine
- Pressure treated for extended life
- British made, production in Yorkshire
- Manufactured from slow grown pine ensuring strength & durability
- FSC Certified – Environmentally friendly from sustainable, renewable sources
- Commercial/contract quality
- Solvent free
- Strong robust & easy to build
W: 1325mm | D: 820mm | H: 2260mm
Weight (approx.): 30kg
There are no reviews yet.