This has now been superseded, modified and improved into the Exmouth Companion Bench, stronger and a slightly thicker wood.
Find love in your outdoor space with the Anchor Fast Devon Dawlish Companion Bench. Love the design, colour, and features of the bench while loving your significant other. You can come together thanks to the two seats, have room to place small objects, and appreciate the aesthetic appeal that it brings to your garden.
What makes this a truly astounding love seat is the quality. It can last for years thanks to the wood and craftsmanship that has gone into it. With regular use and the UK weather, it will last a lifetime. It will stay as strong as your love.
The NEW Devon range is manufactured in FSC sourced timber in Yorkshire. Its pressure treated wood gives an expected product life for 10 years, it is flat packed for easy home assembly and is a durable quality product.
- Rustic look tanalised pine, love seat with a handy middle table
- Pressure treated for extended life
- British made, production in Yorkshire
- Manufactured from slow grown pine ensuring strength & durability
- FSC Certified – Environmentally friendly from sustainable, renewable sources
- Commercial/contract quality
- Solvent free
- Strong robust & easy to build
W: 1680mm | D: 830mm | H: 990mm
Weight (approx.): 39kg