NEW this year, the rustic range of products now available in pressure treated and tanilised, this extra feature will give a minimum of ten years of use outside in any weather. This new range is named Holcombe after the small beautiful village just off the devon coast.
Room for two, the Anchor Fast Holcombe Alcove Seat is a perfect place for lovers to watch the sunrise or sunset, relax in a garden, and be with one another. It is a beautiful wood and design with two separated chairs and a place to rest objects, such as a book or drink.
You can have the Anchor Fast Holcombe Alcove Seat built quickly. The design is simple and the materials come ready to put together no specialised knowledge. After you have the seats built, you can keep it in your garden for years. A lovely product ideal for all gardens.
Shaped seat and back providing extra comfort
- Rustic look tanalised pine
- Pressure treated for extended life
- British made, production in Yorkshire
- Manufactured from slow grown pine ensuring strength & durability
- FSC Certified – Environmentally friendly from sustainable, renewable sources
- Commercial/contract quality
- Solvent free
- Strong robust & easy to build
W: 1830mm | D: 850mm | H: 860mm
Seat Height: 430mm
Seat Depth: 450mm
Seat Back Height: 550mm
Weight (approx.): 26kg
Also in the range:-
Holcombe 2 Seater:-
Holcombe 3 Seater:-