Room for two and a centre table, the Woodshaw Thornton Alcove Seat is a perfect place for friends and lovers to watch the sunrise or sunset, relax/chill in your garden, and be with each other. It is a beautiful wood, high quaity and a attractive design with two separated chairs and a table to rest objects, such as a book or drinks and snacks.
You can have the Thornton Rustic Alcove Seat built very quickly.
The design is simple, stylish and the materials come ready to put together no specialised knowledge. After you have the seats built, you can keep it in your garden for years. A lovely product ideal for all gardens, if you decide to purchase you will really like.
Shaped seat and back providing extra comfort.
- Rustic look pine
- British made, production in Yorkshire
- Manufactured from slow grown pine ensuring strength & durability
- FSC Certified – Environmentally friendly from sustainable, renewable sources
- Commercial/contract quality
- Solvent free
- Strong robust & easy to build
- Cushions and accessories not included
W: 1830mm | D: 850mm | H: 860mm
Seat Height: 430mm
Seat Depth: 450mm
Seat Back Height: 550mm
Weight (approx.): 26kg
Also in the range (in a light stain or dark brown):-
Rustic 2 Seater (lighter stain version):-
Rustic 3 Seater (lighter stain version):-